The idea is that regardless of who you are (the ‘about’ page), who you are now is different, and full of present concerns.
About pages are histories. Now pages are presentlies.
Present concerns offer a frame of intention, and can be more useful for others who may want to reach out.
For yourself, articulating your now creates an angle of approach towards an otherwise unmarked future.
Right now, I am…
- living in Brooklyn with my wife and our dog, Opie 👩💻🐶
- coaching early-stage founders and executives 💡
- operating the Tachyon Accelerator, and thinking about remote-first performance and innovation programs 🚀
- designing a course on designing accelerators 🎓🚀
- learning about more accessible models for people and communities to gain agency through entrepreneurship (from no-code platforms and communities, to new ways of financing businesses and co-operative futures) 🤝 🧰
- getting back to running after an achilles strain 🏃♂️ (see my training log here)
- building Little Futures, a near-futures observatory, with my friend Tom Critchlow 🤖 🌱
- reading Working in Public: The Making and Maintenance of Open Source Software by Nadia Eghbal 📚
- Follow @itsbdell